2000 General Motors Cup at
Lake Washington, Seattle, Washington, August 4-6, 2000
Seattle, WA, August 7, 2000 Dave Villwock in the Miss Budweiser won the sixth race of the Budweiser Unlimited Hydroplane Series at the General Motors Cup at Seafair on Lake Washington. This is the fifth victory of the season for Villwock and the Miss Budweiser.
Villwock and Miss Budweiser gained enough points throughout the day to clinch their 20th world championship. Villwock also won his fourth driver's championship and fourth in five years.
Mike Hanson in the U-9 Skyway Park Bowl & Casino presents Miss Go Bowling finished second and N. Mark Evans in the U-16 Miss E-Lam Plus finished third.
General Motors Cup at Seafair Results:
1. U-1 Miss Budweiser, driven by Dave Villwock
2. U-9 Skyway Park Bowl & Casino presents Miss Go Bowling, driven by Mike Hanson
3. U-16 Miss E-Lam Plus, driven by Mark Evans
4. U-6 Oh Boy! Oberto Beef Jerky, driven by Nate Brown
5. U-100 Miss Znetix, driven by Greg Hopp
6. U-99 Miss Znetix 2, driven by Terry Troxell
U-3 Vacationville.com, driven by Mitch Evans
U-8 LLumar Window Film, driven by Jimmy King
U-25 Miss Freei, driven by Dr. Ken Muscatel
U-10 York presents Lowrey's Beef Jerky, driven by Mark Weber
U-5 Appian Jeronimo, driven by George Stratton
U-2 Freddie's Club Casino, driven by Mark Tate
Unlimited Lights Final Results:
1. UL-72 Budweiser/Pocket Mechanic, driven by Phil Bononcini
2. UL-10 Miss Compair presents Freddie's Club, driven by Randy Haas
3. UL-3 Miss Broadmoor R.V./Runway Bar & Grill, driven by Doug Brow
4. UL-17 Johnsonville Brats presents Ted's Red Apple Markets, driven by Rick Bridgeman
Next stop on the Budweiser Unlimited Hydroplane Series is the Ralphs/Food4Less Bayfair, San Diego, CA on September 15-17.
History Home Page
This page was last revised Thursday, April 01, 2010 .
Your comments and suggestions are appreciated. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Leslie Field, 2000